Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to 60, Mom!!

Today 13.11.13
Whatever I am today, I own it to you. 
You are the most special person in my life. 
In every smile, every tear and every cheer you were always there for me through the years supporting me and providing me with all
the energy I needed in order 
to stand in the game called life.
You are more than just a mother to me? you are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. Thank you for giving me profusely every part of yourself. I remember every single moment of my childhood, because you made it something special, something unique. Thank you Mom for all the loving memories we shared together. The almighty give me since the time I was born a special gift. A gift that was so peaceful and loving. A gift full of kindness and care. A gift I like to call Mom.
 Happy Birthday to 60, Mom!!
(SAMSIAH BT AHAMAD)
(1953)

Dinner...belanja besday girl..makan sate...senyum sampai ke telinga..next present dia kata nak tudung plak... #satewilly #putranilai #besdayto60 #mommy#samsiahahmad #love ♥♥



No comments: